Jessica Chastain attends a screening of ‘Salome and Wilde Salome’ at BFI Southbank on September 21, 2014 in London, England
YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC CAN SAY A LOT ABOUT YOU. PUT YOUR iPOD ON SHUFFLE AND LIST THE FIRST 10 SONGS. NO SKIPPING.
1. Bones - Ben Howard
2. The Only Living Boy in New York - Simon and Garfunkel
3. Follow You Down to The Red Oak Tree - James Vincent McMorrow
4. Once Upon a Dream - Lana Del Rey
5. Oh Henry - The Civil Wars
6. A Long December - Counting Crows
7. Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
8. Roses - Outkast
9. Of Love and War - Nicholas Hooper
10. Berlin - RY X
"I decided that I was a feminist. This seemed uncomplicated to me. But my recent research has shown me that feminism has become an unpopular word. Women are choosing not to identify as feminists. Apparently, [women’s expression is] seen as too strong, too aggressive, anti-men, unattractive."